John Nack write an interesting post about help Adobe with your SWF projects.
In fact you could submit your project with:
– Your SWF or a link to your project or a screenshot of the project
– A brief description (3 to 4 sentences) describing the audience and purpose of the project
– Descriptive tags to categorize the project’s content and purpose – Use as many or as few tags as you like, and feel free to make up your own. Some examples tags are included below.
– Percent of all your projects that are SWFs
– Percentage of time you spend writing ActionScript
– Percentage of time you spend using the timeline
– Your name
– Your job title and company
– Your phone number (so a member of the Adobe’s customer research team can contact you for a quick 15 minute phone call if they need more information)
If your project will be choose you can win a $50 Amazon gift card.
To partecipate you can send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information at Nack’s Blog
Being associated with the industry since 2004, I have lent my expertise predominantly in the solution architecture field. I have gained accolades for revolutionising the scalability of frontend architectures with micro-frontends, from increasing the efficiency of workflows, to delivering quality in products. My colleagues know me as an excellent communicator who believes in using an interactive approach for understanding and solving problems of varied scopes.
I helped DAZN becoming a global streaming platform in just 5 years, now as Principal Architect at AWS, I'm helping our customers in the media and entertainment space to deliver cost-effective and scalable cloud solutions.
Moreover, I'm sharing with the community the best practices to develop cloud-native architectures solving technical and organizational challenges.
My core industry knowledge has been instrumental in resolving complex architectural and integration challenges. Working within the scopes of a plethora of technical roles such as tech lead, solutions architect and CTO, I have developed a precise understanding of various technicalities which has helped me in maximizing value of my company and products in my current leadership roles.
View all posts by luca mezzalira