John Nack write an interesting post about help Adobe with your SWF projects.
In fact you could submit your project with:
– Your SWF or a link to your project or a screenshot of the project
– A brief description (3 to 4 sentences) describing the audience and purpose of the project
– Descriptive tags to categorize the project’s content and purpose – Use as many or as few tags as you like, and feel free to make up your own. Some examples tags are included below.
– Percent of all your projects that are SWFs
– Percentage of time you spend writing ActionScript
– Percentage of time you spend using the timeline
– Your name
– Your job title and company
– Your phone number (so a member of the Adobe’s customer research team can contact you for a quick 15 minute phone call if they need more information)
If your project will be choose you can win a $50 Amazon gift card.
To partecipate you can send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information at Nack’s Blog