Another year and another Adobe MAX obviously!
This year I decide to take part in a new pre-event called Creating Applications for the Flash Platform, this labs will be dedicated to Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst integration… I think could be very useful to understand a new point of view to create RIAs and Desktop Applications and how to integrate this workflow in our company.
During the conference, this is my schedule:
Monday, October 5, 2009
– Building Flex and Adobe AIR Service Clients
– ActionScript 3.0 Tastes Good (and Is Good for You, Too!)
– Advanced Data Visualization with Flex
– What’s Coming in Adobe AIR 2
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
– Building a Scalable Interactive Video Solution Using P2P in Flash
– Flash Builder 4 Advanced Tips and Tricks
– How NOT to Code Flex
– ELIPS 3.0: Mobile Flex Builder Toolkit
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
– Real-Time Collaboration Deep Dive: Using Adobe Flash
– Building Mobile Applications with Adobe AIR
– Making Real-Time Data Come Alive With Flex Data Visualization
– Effective Form Design for Developers
– Tackling Memory and Performance in Flash, Flex, and Adobe AIR
I hope to find many people to share ideas, knowledge and skills… see you there guys 😉
3 thoughts on “MAX 2009”
Looking forward to seeing you again this year mate.
I will be there too, hope we have time to meet.
Yes guys! I’m sure will have time to spend together 😀