We will see Thermo (2 sessions during the event), the new Adobe IDE for interaction designers and multimedia designers that allow to simplify Flex Interface customizations.
But also, I’m sure to find a lots of old and new friends there like Mobile guys (Biskero, Scott, Mark, Dale, Bill…) and girls (Mariam…) and have lots of fun with them.
I’ll have a speech about AIR and SQLite during 360Max the event in event that is totally free for all people that are at MAX.
During my session I’ll talk about:
- introduction to SQLite
- how to connect AIR to a db
- create, modify, delete and search into records
- transactions and prevent SQLinjections with parameters
- AIR data encryption and others technique to encrypt data
- SQLSchema and others utilities to work with SQLite
- embed a db in an AIR application
- best practices & limitations
everyday I’ll put my impressions, photos and news about this great event, so if you are interesting to follow MAX, feel free to come there and read it!
See you soon… or maybe at Adobe MAX.